cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Sweepstakes - Win a Prestige Grill, Bose Speakers and More!!!

Highlighted

Re: Community Sweepstakes - Win a Prestige Grill, Bose Speakers and More!!!

Highlighted

The Gas grill would be a much needed and appreciated prize, especially living in a much rural area. Being from a family with music background and appreciation the speaker or headphone set would come in handy. Therefore, any of the gifts listed would be wonderful and greatly appreciated if won. Good luck to all !
Highlighted

Very nice prizes. I would be honored to have any one of them. Thank you Hughes Net for many years of great service and this opportunity to sin a nice prize. Good luck to everyone!
Highlighted

I just tried to enter and just like my service was told this page is unavable!!!!!!
Highlighted

Hi Louie,

Welcome back and thanks for posting. I just tested the site and it's coming up fine. 

Please scroll up and click on the New Post button to start your own thread and explain in detail what happens when you visit the sweepstakes link so we can get a better idea of what's happening.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
New Poster

Wow, these are nice prizes.  I have never won anything, but wining one of these prizes would be great.  The gas grill would be nice for my husband who has been using the same grill for over 15 years. Best of luck to all of us.
Highlighted

I  like the idea of giving to your customers.
Highlighted

I would like the grill, please!!
Highlighted

I really need the grill please Thankyou for giving me the chance to win.
Highlighted

never really won anything so I expect I won't now but why not put my hat in the ring so to speak like all would take whatever I was to win and be happy I won it