HughesNet Community

Community Sweepstakes - Win a Prestige Grill, Bose Speakers and More!!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Liz

Community Sweepstakes - Win a Prestige Grill, Bose Speakers and More!!!

http://woobox.com/upy8rr 

We are excited to announce our latest HughesNet Community Sweepstakes! 

Play for a chance to win one of 13 exciting prizes: a Prestige 500 Grill, a Bose SoundTouch Speaker, a Bose SoundLink Headset, or a Visa Gift Card. 

It’s quick, easy, and fun! Answer the five HughesNet questions and you are automatically entered to win.  You don’t even need to get the answers correct – It couldn’t be easier.

Good Luck.

Click this link to get started! --->http://woobox.com/upy8rr

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

72 REPLIES 72
Marisa Capabian

pick me
Felicia Ellis

I would love to win
cpray

I'm ready
Mildred Allen

Would love to win sure could use a pick me up thanks Hughes NET
Diana Conlan1

I would LOVE to win something my Disabled Husband who served in Vietnam something he would love! He deserves something great as of two yrs ago he lost use of his leg's & he loves to eat! #Wanna_Win Yes I would he needs a hug from humanity! Thank You
Darwin Nichols

I know how he must feel. I too am a VietNam vet disabled but nat as bad as your husband, but I would give anything just to be able to do what I usedto do by myself. My wife acts like it dosen't bother her but I know it does. , and when I do things that are hard for me to do she says call and get help but I cant. and most vets are this way either disabled or health we just cant ask for help because we dont want to wait till whom ever can come.
Darwin Nichols

yes I would love to win something who wouldn't
lisa70

I would truly be grateful to win a prize. The grill is so nice. 🙂
Feeney Ryder Je

I need a new grill in case my power goes out.We live in the middle of nowhere and Hughes.net is always there,but the power isn't.This grill would ensure I could eat!!!!
Feeney Ryder Je

Use the tracking system.I do.The only thing I don't. use is outside music.I need some Bose speakers
pam

Entered,I Got 5 out of 6 right.

sherry moore

Any prize would be wonderful but the visa gift card would be wonderful as a gift to my daughter for her birthday to do homeschooling!
pam

Like to win any of them. Gift Cards are my Favorite.

pam

4 Days Left To Enter! Good Luck Everyone!
blackcandy

I would love to win 🙂

dawngoss

I would love to win anything.
Anthony Bowman

sure could use that grill
charlesthelma

very pleased
loishennigan

HOw do I enter, can't find anything..I need to replace what the flood took away
Liz

Click this link to get started! --->http://woobox.com/upy8rr

Good luck!
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

dennisramsey

why did I get transferred to this promotion when its expired?

REALLY!