cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Independence Day!

Happy Independence Day!

Hello everyone,

From all of us at Hughes we want to wish you a Happy Independence Day and a big thank you to all those who serve our country!

This means that your favorite Hughes Moderators will not be in the office on Monday, July 4th. Do remember our call centers are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and you can reach us there by calling toll-free 1-866-347-3292 or using the chat/email function on http://supportcenter.myhughesnet.com

Thank you and have a wonderful long weekend!

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Happy Independence Day!

P.S. If you aren't catching the parades and fireworks, you can keep an eye out for news on Juno, the NASA spacecraft slated to go into orbit around Jupiter on July 4th! Read about it here: http://phys.org/news/2016-07-nasa-juno-spacecraft-jupiter-magnetic.html?utm_source=menu&utm_medi...
Honorary Alumnus

May the Fourth be with you.

And also with you.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Happy Canada Day to the 2 Canadians who've accidentally stumbled across this forum!

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Alum

Assistant Professor

Thank you, Amanda. And, to those of you brave enough to venture out on the highways or walkways, please remember that there will be a bunch of drunken nuts out there. Stay alert or stay home!

Guess you are not out of bites and can actually watch some programs. Lucky you!
Honorary Alumnus

Artzent,

Bites (bytes) are a lot like money. If you spend frivolously you will soon be broke and then can only window shop.

I would suggest keeping a close eye your data "expenditure" using the tools provided and adjusting your daily usage to around 1/30th of the monthly allowance.

The Download Status Meter makes it very easy to see where you are on the "usage curve".