cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HughesNet Subscriber Agreement Management Plans

Ricky
Tutor

Re: HughesNet Subscriber Agreement Management Plans

Can any mod provide a update on this thread?
Ricky
Tutor

I also find it interesting that Hughesnet posted the words below right here on this website. However they will not or can not provide a answer to this thread in the time frame they posted themselves.

Official Hughes responses will be provided 24 to 48 hours after your post is complete (barring weekends and holidays).

Heck it has been approximately 3 weeks.
Ricky
Tutor

A answer has not been posted here.

I have also sent a email to communitysupport@hughes.com , I believe it was. I have not gotten a reply from there either. 2 points of contact with HughesNet and no response to either method.

Hughesnet tell me how to contact you so I can start a 1 on 1 conversation. Phone, email, PM(via yak shack), or Facebook even.

You know how to contact me. I have talked to Katie by phone before so lets not play that game. I suspect that persons name will be edited.

Does HughesNet have any intention of replying?

If not then tell us to go to H**l. I feel it is just about saying that with no reply. Yes I edited the word censored above before I even post it. So please don't bash me.
Ricky
Tutor

I don't believe we will ever see a official reply to this thread. Just saying.
Ricky
Tutor

I have also sent a email to the community email and no response. Seems they don't want to talk to us about these questions at all. They did send me a while back, a contract "they said" I was under. However, since it was the contract as it was written the last time I upgraded, not activated, it is not my contract. I asked, in my email, to provide me with the contract as it was written on the date of my original "activation" in 2002, in reply to that email. I still have not gotten any reply. I do still have that email as proof. The email with my contract came from from: communitysupport <communitysupport@hughes.com> That is not a secret email address so surely I hope it is not edited.

Even with HughesNet posting this original reply below they still won't provide a simple answer to this long time customer.

"As an update, we are in the process of reviewing the Subscriber Agreement’s revision management and version visibility.  When complete, you will be among the first notified.   

Equally important is the accuracy of agent’s explaining our legal position,“ the agreement that governs the relationship between Hughes and the applicable Subscriber will be the one that was in effect as of the date of the Subscriber’s activation of the HughesNet Service.”  Thanks for your support in supplying case information to coach agent’s future responses; it’s been passed on to the contact center management.  More later as we know it.

Katie"

Katie, it is simple. As it has been posted by you quoting your counsel my contract is the one that was in effect as of the date of my activation of my HughesNet Service. That was in 2002. Please confirm this.
Andrew Tomlinso

Steven. Seems to be going about as well as this thread.

https://community.myhughesnet.com/hughesnet/topics/alternative_to_unlimited_plans_a_happy_medium_bet...
Also I did notice that the "official Reps" have removed all their posts from the above . what a shady bunch they are. Unbelievable!!!  
Katie...How do you sleep at night??
Ricky
Tutor

“ the agreement that governs the relationship between Hughes and the applicable Subscriber will be the one that was in effect as of the date of the Subscriber’s activation of the HughesNet Service.”

That is a quote on behalf of Katie.
Ricky
Tutor

That does seem to be the word they are having trouble with. I activated my account back in 2002. From what was posted here by there own lawyer, that is my contract as it was written at that time. HughesNet refuses to verify or deny that. This effects each and every HughesNet customer.

HughesNet, what say you?
TrishShortLewis

Just wanted you to know, Steven, that many others of us Hughes subscribers feel just as frustrated as you do about the 'subscriber agreement fiasco'.  Talk about double-talking, snake-oil salesman, purposely-obfuscating, legal stalling!!  SHAME ON YOU, Philip K. O'Brien!!
TrishShortLewis

Thank you, Steven, for remaining vigilant about this issue.  If there is anything any of us can do in addition to what you are already articulating, let us know.  For now, I want whoever is reading this to know Steven is NOT alone, we all feel HughesNet needs to conduct their business in a more honest, professional, and customer-friendly manner.  If not, in the end, you won't have a long history.  In the long run, running a sloppy business model will come back to bite you...