cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HughesNet Subscriber Agreement Management Plans

Ricky
Tutor

Re: HughesNet Subscriber Agreement Management Plans

Steven, at this point I doubt Hughesnet will ever give us a straight answer. I still monitor this thread but doubt they will ever reply with a straight answer. I guess the pressure or number of posters has not ramped up enough. Like you Katie(Ellen) knows exactly how to contact me as well.
Ricky
Tutor

I think I will try my luck at a chat session to see if any progress has been made as it pertains to the representatives knowledge.
Ricky
Tutor

Looks like HughesNet is playing games. Here is my latest transcript.

7:09 PM Gayle Cox: Hello, Ricky. Thank you for contacting HughesNet Support. I appreciate the opportunity to assist you today.

7:10 PM Ricky: Did you get my question?

7:10 PM Gayle Cox: Hi, this is Gayle Cox. I understand that you would like to know if you can get a copy of your commitment. Is that correct?

7:11 PM Ricky: I want to know what the contract states as of the time of my commitment.

7:12 PM Gayle Cox: I see. In regards with the commitment contract information. You can check it at http://legal.hughesnet.com/ . And as you are aware, it was being updated from time to time.

7:13 PM Ricky: Okay, just to confirm that is the contract the applies to my specific account?

7:14 PM Gayle Cox: What is in effect right now is terms and conditions from the time you upgrade to Gen4 service. Please go to http://legal.hughesnet.com . Then click on HughesNet Subscriber Agreement section.

7:15 PM Ricky: Okay, thank you for your time.

7:15 PM Gayle Cox: You are most welcome Ricky.

7:15 PM Gayle Cox: Would there be anything else that I may assist you with?

7:15 PM Ricky: No that is all. Have a great day.

7:15 PM Gayle Cox: Thank you.

7:15 PM Gayle Cox: If you have any additional questions you can chat us back by simply opening a browser window and type http://supportcenter.myhughesnet.com and in the “Contact Us” section of the page, just click on Email Support / Chat Support, or call our phone support at 1-866-347-3292; we are now open 24/7.

7:16 PM Gayle Cox: Thank you for contacting HughesNet Support. Have a good one! You may now click the end chat button on the lower right corner of your chat tool.
Andrew Tomlinso

Steven! Maybe it's time to take this outside the confines of the Hughes community. I think a dedicated Facebook page would be a good start.....Spread the word to a larger audience?
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Lots of Facebook pages already. They go nowhere because satellite internet is a very limited audience.

You either accept it Andrew or move on. There are ways to make it work for most people. I download and watch quite a few shows each month.
Andrew Tomlinso

ACCEPT IT!! are you seriously suggesting that that just because we have no alternative that we should just sit back and allow Hughes to treat it's paying customers like crap.....Really????  
TrishShortLewis

I'll be very interested to learn what you find out, Steven...
Melissa6

Liz, Amanda,       What happened to the thread that precedented this one?? Ya know the one with Mr. OBrien's actual words (NOT) taken OUT of context??? Did it disappear when you removed ALL (or MOST) of Mr. Shooks previous posts??
Chris11
Alum

Hi Melissa,

We understand your concern, however from time to time threads are closed or retired in an effort to keep things current and relevant. You and others should feel free to post an old or new concern and we will do our best to address it. 

Thank you,
Chris
Ricky
Tutor

Chris, what does it hurt to leave it open to comments? I mean unless someone searches for it and feels the thread if relevant to their issue they won't post to it anyway.