cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Status Meter!

New Status Meter!

We've rolled out a new Status Meter and it's available now! No need to re-install anything, so the next time you start up the Status Meter, you'll see the latest version. Here's a preview of what it looks like:

In this version, now you can see when you are currently using your Token Bytes, as indicated by the green light.

For those on a plan with SmartBrowsing, there's a light to indicate when you're in SmartBrowsing mode. Remember, SmartBrowsing kicks in if you're out of Anytime Bytes and you're surfing during peak hours (8 AM - 2 AM your local time). 

Enjoy your new Status Meter and let us know what you think!

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

35 REPLIES 35
Assistant Professor

Re: New Status Meter!

Question Liz. On previous version my Smart Browsing was there but grayed out because I assume that I was not in FAP.
Now there is nothing there at all. Does it only appear when in FAP? Reboot modem maybe?

Honorary Alumnus

Sgoshe,

It is there in my v.6.2.0

(maybe you are just using to much data Smiley Happy   )

Assistant Professor

Ha, Ha.....guess I'll try a reboot.
Honorary Alumnus

Actually there was a pop-up notice during the install that a reboot is required.

Hi sgoshe,

Yes, let us know what you see after the reboot. If you have a plan with SmartBrowsing, the SmartBrowsing icon should be there.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Assistant Professor

Rebooted and re-installed. Still not there, never got any notice to reboot.
I have the Ultra 50/50 plan with Smart Browsing I assume as it was there before.
Honorary Alumnus

Hmmm,

Same plan I'm on, the smartbrowse feature was first visible in V.6.1.0 which was the first Status Meter update after I updated my plan to Ultra on 12/18/14

Are you sure the Dog didn't eat it ?

Assistant Professor

He likes chicken.  Smiley Happy

Right click on the tray image and make sure you are really running 6.2.0