cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Win10 Download HughesNet Relief

Admin

Win10 Download HughesNet Relief

Watch for the WIN 10 download and notice the relief we have put in place.  If you are a Jupiter subscriber, the Win 10 download won’t count against your allowance. If you are a Spaceway-Gen 4 subscriber, we are adding 4GB to your monthly allowance for a limited period to allow for the Win 10 download.

68 REPLIES 68
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Win10 Download HughesNet Relief

Awesome Katie, Thanks
Assistant Professor

That is pretty good of HugheNet, definitely not something you would have to do. But you do still hate your customers, right?   Smiley Tongue

How do you get the download?
Sophomore

Just noticed that. My son couldn't wait to download it, he's doing it now and the status meter isn't moving. Thanks!
Assistant Professor

What version are you on now? Should have had a little tray icon for a couple months to reserve it on lower left of desktop. If not go into Windows Update and there should be a notice there.
You do have all updates for your current version installed?

They sure do; anytime I have called and asked to speak with someone at the next level, the current level associate tells me that the next person will tell me the same thing...and they do. We are just being penalized for being rural customers. And if anyone doesn't believe me, call the nearest cable company and ask what you get for a cheaper price. Generation 4-get about it being any better.
Assistant Professor

I was being sarcastic, I don't think they do but you're entitled to your opinion. Although I don't like the off shore phone support, I could never do that job.
Admin

sgoshe - I'd like to take that last sentence as a playful joke.  I'd love to think that's what it is...no?
tiptonps -  we don't, we really don't.  Maybe we aren't expressing ourselves as intended.  We know we wouldn't have a business without rural customers.  It's just tough to make satellite ground station equipment, home terminals and manage the transmission data for the same price as cable.  Remember, you won't find the cable folks spending the funds needed to go out to the rural areas.
Admin

sgoshe - yeah!