Decent Speeds...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Decent Speeds...

I know that it's late at night, but it's been quite some time since I've seen speeds like this, even at this time of night.  And I have no illusions that it's going to last, but it's still nice to see it once in a while.  

And, while I know that Hughes and TMN have issues with each other right now, so the results can't be relied on to be accurate, it's the first time in over a month that I've had a speed of at least 40Mbps on TMN, no matter the time of day.  

Edit:  Re-edit:  I edited the wrong post.  LOL.   

TMN.JPG

Speedtest.JPG

Hughes Speed.JPG

Further, so far, at least for me, Speedtest seems to be the most accurate when it comes to the download test, and TMN seems to be the most accurate for upload tests.  And I know that Speedtest sometimes doesn't want to run, but I've found that waiting for at least twenty or so seconds after going to their page helps when running the test.  It also helps to pick a server that's close to your gateway.  This eliminates the test having to search for a server each time you run it.  Luckily, there is a server right in my gateway "city" of Roseburg, OR.  

52 REPLIES 52