General question regarding hughesnet email

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pete_Vit
Senior

General question regarding hughesnet email

Let's say, hypothetically, I move to another internet service/provider, can I still use my hughesnet email or do I forfeit this ?

Carmen Vitullo
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Glad to see you've got everything organized, and that Thunderbird will be helpful with this. Good luck with your new ISP, whenever you move to it. 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
maratsade

You can't keep using the HughesNet email if you no longer use HughesNet.

@maratsade wrote:

You can't keep using the HughesNet email if you no longer use HughesNet.

Smiley Sad well that's sad, I guess I'll need to dust off my old gmail account soon.

thanks

Carmen Vitullo
maratsade

Yes,  if you're planning to cancel your account, you will need to transfer everything out of your HughesNet mail.  I imagine that's going to take time!

@maratsade wrote:

Yes,  if you're planning to cancel your account, you will need to transfer everything out of your HughesNet mail.  I imagine that's going to take time!

already ahead of you, I'm gathering all my accounts that use hughesnet and will change email then. luckly with T-bird I can save or export all my emails I want to save. I will not know till Oct-Dec time when the new service will be available so I have some time.

not my first time I had to do this, usually my work accounts.

thanks for your help

Carmen Vitullo
maratsade

Glad to see you've got everything organized, and that Thunderbird will be helpful with this. Good luck with your new ISP, whenever you move to it. 🙂