cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Pi Day (3.14)!

Highlighted
Associate Professor

Re: Happy Pi Day (3.14)!

I'm old enough to remember when slide rules were allowed in High School, but Bowmar Brains were not.

Was around the time when TI-57s came out. They were great too, but weren't very reliable after a year or so.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted

Huh I had to look up Bowmar Brains. 

Reggie, those TI-82 graphing calculators were pretty neat sometimes. You could program games in them or somehow transfer games onto the calculator; I had a bowling game on mine XD

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
Associate Professor

TI 57/58/59s had a zip card to play Moon Lander, if I reall.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

Students these days use those fancy calculators to cheat on tests...

Highlighted

There have always been crafty cheaters... LOL

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.