cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interesting nuggets from the subscriber contract

Advanced Tutor

Re: Interesting nuggets from the subscriber contract

@maratsade wrote:

Have you heard of seed potatoes?  Works the same way with beef, only it's seed steaks.

@Amanda wrote:

how do you grow beef?

You have it all wrong. You have to plant the whole cow. Then you get roast & steaks & the best ground beef you will ever taste. LOL

Assistant Professor

"ground beef" lol

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Professor

@Reggie,  see, I'm  not a farmer -- and it shows!   LOL

Distinguished Professor III

@debbie.jean.bro

Regarding the Buddy heaters, in addition to Amazon, as maratsade suggested, many chain hardware stores carry them.  I don't know if you have a Tractor Supply where you live, but they carry them, too.  I think even Walmart might have them.  Smiley Happy  

Here's a bit more about them.  The prices on this site are higher than what you'll see in stores.  I'm looking at one of the Big Buddy heaters.  They even make battery powered fans for them.  Smiley Happy  

http://www.mrheater.com/product/heaters/buddy-series.html

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

"ground" beef  

Y'all are nuts, but I love it!  Smiley Tongue 

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Professor

I checked Walmart's site and they do carry them. 

@GabeU wrote:

Regarding the Buddy heaters, in addition to Amazon, as maratsade suggested, many chain hardware stores carry them.  I don't know if you have a Tractor Supply where you live, but they carry them, too.  I think even Walmart might have them.  Smiley Happy  

Here's a bit more about them.  The prices on this site are higher than what you'll see in stores.  I'm looking at one of the Big Buddy heaters.  They even make battery powered fans for them.  Smiley Happy  

http://www.mrheater.com/product/heaters/buddy-series.html

Advanced Tutor

Hey @GabeU and @maratsade, thanks so much for the great info on the Buddy heaters!! 😀

@debbie.jean.bro

You're quite welcome.  Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy