Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's National Puzzle Day!

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: It's National Puzzle Day!

@MarkJFine 

It's primarily the Saturday NY Times crosswords that I do, as it's the only Times puzzle our local paper carries, but I do sometimes get the booklet of the newest puzzles from Amazon.  I sometimes do the LA Times Sunday crossword, as our local paper carries that, too, but I don't like it as much as the Times' Saturday puzzle. 

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Liz

Oh yeah! I heard The Talos Principle was very good. I think I have it... I have a ridiculous game backlog so I wouldn't be surprised if it's in there.

@MarkJFine wrote:

Not exactly a jigsaw puzzle, but am playing The Talos Principle, which is a puzzle type game, like Portal (kinda sorta).

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

MarkJFine
Associate Professor

I have dozens on my Xbox that I've never even tried.

With me, I need to be able to invest a good 1-2 weeks for any game. Once I start one I have a tendency for it taking over my life until I complete it, ignoring almost everything else. After it's completed, I then go back and clean up the battlefield, trying to get all the accomplishments I missed, etc., which can take a couple of more days.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Jay

@MarkJFine SAME

-Jay