Did you mean: 

It's so quiet...

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: It's so quiet...

@maratsadewrote:

Do exterminators get rid of them successfully

I certainly hope so.  Smiley Tongue  

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor I

You're living in some kind of horror movie, @GabeU.  LOL

Highlighted

@maratsadewrote:

You're living in some kind of horror movie, @GabeU.  LOL

Nah.  It's not that bad.  It could be worse.  I could be livin' in a van down by the river!  Smiley Tongue  

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted

@maratsade

This is what I collected from my front window in an hour's time this morning...

0329181228b.jpg

Highlighted

Here's a closeup of one.  You can see the upside down M shape (in the white) at the top of its head.  That's how you can tell that it's an Asian Ladybug.  This one pictured doesn't have any spots on its back, but most of them do.  

100_0014.jpg

Capture.JPG

Highlighted

Are they still coming into your house?

@GabeUwrote:

This is what I collected from my front window in an hour's time this morning...

Highlighted

That's a great pic, Gabe.  I think I have the same type of beetle. 

@GabeUwrote:

Here's a closeup of one.  You can see the upside down M shape (in the white) at the top of its head.  That's how you can tell that it's an Asian Ladybug.  This one pictured doesn't have any spots on its back, but most of them do.  

Highlighted

@maratsadewrote:

Are they still coming into your house? 

Like a nonstop army.  Smiley Sad    

Highlighted

@maratsadewrote:

That's a great pic, Gabe.  I think I have the same type of beetle.

I certainly hope not.  If so, be careful.  If they get a foothold God help you.  They're incessant.  

Highlighted

These ARE actually the ones I get every winter -- they come in, congragate in corners, and slowly die off, though I guess some go out in the spring.