cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Massive outage underway

Professor

Re: Massive outage underway

LOL, @macsociety

So aside from increasing cell phone reception and  preventing alien control of your brain, do these also

Increase Testmy speed results?

Pick up Canadian TV and radio stations?

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Assistant Professor

If you hear Ian McFarland on CBC Radio let me know.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

@maratsade wrote:

LOL, @macsociety

So aside from increasing cell phone reception and  preventing alien control of your brain, do these also

Increase Testmy speed results?

Pick up Canadian TV and radio stations?

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Nope but I do see dead people now.  ;-)

TJ

seepeople.jpeg

Professor

Is this the bloke who turned 80 recently?  Is he still broadcasting?

@MarkJFine wrote:

If you hear Ian McFarland on CBC Radio let me know.

Assistant Professor

Hmmm. I suppose he's up there in age now, and I don't see any obits when I search.

He used to do the news on Radio Canada International ages ago. He was a genuine radio personality and a fan favorite of shortwave listeners for decades. I met him once in the mid-'90s as he used to frequent some the East Coast listener conventions. One year someone made up "I touched Ian" buttons... you had to be there. lol

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Professor

If he's the Canadian radio guy, he turned 80 in July of 2017.   I don't know if he's still broadcasting, though.  I've seen pics of him and he looks excellent and not 80 at all.