Hughesnet Community

Meanwhile, on the other side of the fence.....

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Meanwhile, on the other side of the fence.....

These are recent posts on the Xfinity community.  Subscribers to this terrestrial-based service are seeing their quota of issues. This is just a very small sample of posts. 

"I can not load certain websites on my laptop and I can not load certain apps on my cell phone while connected to my xfinity modem/router."

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Around every 30 seconds to a minute, my internet ping spikes from around 20ms to 1000ms for around 5 seconds, making games unplayable and calls inconsistent. Is there any way to fix this?

Several times a day my modem will lose connectivity for ~7 minutes. On both wireless and wired connections to the router, LAN functionality is maintained, whereas the WAN is dropped. Looking into my modem logs I see errors corresponding to the connectivity loss."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The WAN side of my connection continuously drops at random intervals. These outages occur at least three times a day and can last from 10 minutes or until I reset the modem. These outages also affect our voice line. I have spoken with multiple tech support agents, had a technician visit, and exchanged my modem for a replacement at the local Xfinity store. This morning, Thursday, March 19, beginning at 0200, my connectivity began dropping more frequently."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Very slow speeds
Have reset everything. Have the 300mbps package and only ever get 180 for a few minutes and it drops back to 50. Im about done paying for this its ridiculous."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

15 REPLIES 15