Hughesnet Community

Multiple and conflicting answers by Hughes net employees.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PissedCustomer
New Poster

Multiple and conflicting answers by Hughes net employees.

Anytime I don't get a resolution from an agent I call back. I always get multiple and conflicting answers when trying to resolve a single issue. This is a perfect example of a disorganized company that is not customer oriented. I'm sure if the company had a problem with me it would be resolved immediately, but I can rarely get my problems fixed the first call.
3 REPLIES 3
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@PissedCustomer

If you would like help with the issue(s) you are experiencing please start a new topic in the appropriate section.  

Amanda

Hello,

We've moved your topic to the myAccount and Billing section for now since it is a little unclear as to the actual issue you're experiencing. From the notes on your account it seems the last few calls were dropped before we could provide a resolution.

Please let us know what particular problem you are experiencing so that we can better assist you.

Thank you,

Amanda

Amanda

Hello,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

~Amanda