NATIONAL OREO COOKIE DAY!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Liz

NATIONAL OREO COOKIE DAY!

oreo.jpg

Today we celebrate the cookie you can dunk, twist, and eat in a number of ways. Most fun cookie ever? How do you eat your Oreos? I'm more of a dunker, and if I have the original Oreos having milk is a must; I can't eat Oreos without it. However, now that there are about 915913 varieties of Oreos, I've found some I can enjoy on their own:

1. Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake - Limited edition flavor; best Oreo I've had. I really hope they get released again because strawberries are my jam.

2. Golden Oreos: These are essentially vanilla creme cookies and the first Oreo I was into without needing milk. Besides, they aren't as dunkable as Vienna Fingers cookies.

3. Any of the Oreo Thins: I think these would disintigrate in milk...but my fave Thins flavor is mint, because mint.

4. Firework Oreos: These are a limited edition flavor that will probably come out again around 4th of July. They have POP ROCKS in 'em! 

I've tried a LOT of flavors because my cousins and I decided to get all the different Oreos we could find and bring them to the next family function, it was pretty great. LOL

Here's a list of all the Oreo flavors;, which ones have you tried or want to try?

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

11 REPLIES 11