New email format

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kirk Merley
Sophomore

New email format

The new email format deleted a feature that I desperately need.  I use Windows Live Mail as my email client, and, for reasons known only unto the gods, It will choke if a large message is received, and refuse to do anything more.  The only way I can deal with this (albeit clumsy and stone age) is to go into the Hughes email system, find the offending message(s) and delete them.  Live Mail then takes off and finishes the current download.  CAN WE GET THAT FEATURE REINSTATED???  thanks and have a happy stay at home day.

1 REPLY 1
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Kirk, you may want to copy this post to Tech Support, for higher visibility. The section where you posted is not for HughesNet support. 

Kirk Merley wrote:

The new email format deleted a feature that I desperately need.  I use Windows Live Mail as my email client, and, for reasons known only unto the gods, It will choke if a large message is received, and refuse to do anything more.  The only way I can deal with this (albeit clumsy and stone age) is to go into the Hughes email system, find the offending message(s) and delete them.  Live Mail then takes off and finishes the current download.  CAN WE GET THAT FEATURE REINSTATED???  thanks and have a happy stay at home day.