cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New sig, just because... well, it's obvious.

Assistant Professor

Re: New sig, just because... well, it's obvious.

No worries. It's Friday.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Distinguished Professor IV

@MarkJFine wrote: 
That was part of what I was looking for as well. There are no such options when editing the sig like you do for the body of a post.

You can.  I'll post how I have mine, showing how I reduced the font.  

Capture.JPG

Edit:  I'm not quite sure why that initial <br> is there.  I think it's left over from something I was trying.  I just deleted it.  I hope it doesn't mess up my sig.  LOL.  

Edit 2:  Now I know why it's there.  It creates the space between a reply and the sig.  I'm putting it back.  

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Assistant Professor

@GabeU wrote:

You can.  I'll post how I have mine, showing how I reduced the font. 

As you did that I did a Cmd-U to look at the code where Lithium inserts the sig line. Sure enough, I saw the hard-coded break, font, bold and italics html and immediately face-palmed. As you can tell, the sig is now as it should be.

Nice that Lithium dynamically adds it so each change is immediately updated for every post you've ever included a sig. I'm used to the old days where a sig was textually part of the post and never changed.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Associate Professor

@MarkJFine wrote:
Nice that Lithium dynamically adds it so each change is immediately updated for every post you've ever included a sig. I'm used to the old days where a sig was textually part of the post and never changed.

It hasn't been that way for a LONG, LONG time....  At least 10+ (more like 15) years for most communities