cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Distance/Lag Calculator

Highlighted
Assistant Professor

Re: Online Distance/Lag Calculator

Changed both distances to output both km and miles.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Distinguished Professor IV

@MarkJFine wrote:

Changed both distances to output both km and miles.

Heck, I didn't even see that.  I should have paid better attention.

The distance difference is two miles.  Smiley Tongue

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Assistant Professor

I just updated the page and burped the CDN cache

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Assistant Professor

Since this is HN-specific (has J1, J2, and all available gateway locations / elevations), would there be a problem if I added HughesNet to the title? Likewise, would adding the logo be pushing it or would the legal eagles have an issue?

Having HughesNet in the title would make sense since, as you said, this tool is specific to HN, but I'd avoid using any logo, to be safe.

-Liz

Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.
Distinguished Professor I

I'd suggest using the (R) next to the name too, as it's a registered trademark, and I'd personally add a disclaimer. 

Excellent idea, maratsade! 

-Liz

Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.