Oodles of Love for (cheese) Doodles

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Liz

Oodles of Love for (cheese) Doodles

doodle.jpeg

It's National Cheese Doodle Day! Stop by the snack machine and turn your fingers orange. Are you into the puffs? Cheese balls? The crunchy variety?

I like Cheetos (probably my #1 vending machine snack), cheese balls, hot cheese curls, and Trader Joe's white cheddar puffs. Thankfully the Trader Joe's near me moved away so I can no longer be tempted. I could eat half a bag (they are really big bags) in one sitting. Hot cheese curls (specifically the Cheetos brand) were a recent discovery for me. They're really spicy, but I like the flavor, and that's most important to me more than the spiciness level of a food. As for cheese balls, I think I'm good for the year. My brother and I split a barrel of Utz cheese balls around Christmas time, and if have some cheese balls now it'll still be too soon.

Did some googling on cheese doodles and did you know they were an accident? Corn puffs were inadvertently created while trying to process animal feed! 

Here's how cheese puffs are made (video)! 

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

These things are SO addictive; I imagine most people can eat several bags of these at one sitting. I  had no idea how these things were made; that's so cool. 

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

I got a bag of Jax cheese curls when I went shopping earlier.  Love those things.  🙂  

When I was a kid, I had a major addicition to Cheese Doodles. There was cheese dust on everything in the house at all times. 

Image result for cheese dust hands
-Jay

THE CHEESE DUST 

That reminded me of this from long ago... giant cheeto + expensive keyboard = horror for anyone who cherishes their computer equipment.

https://gizmodo.com/i-ate-the-worlds-largest-cheeto-over-the-worlds-most-ex-5224528

x___x

(There should be an extra packet of cheese dust to sprinkle over the middle unseasoned part of the giant cheeto)

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!