cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE ADVISE//Beyond Frustrated

Re: PLEASE ADVISE//Beyond Frustrated

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us here in our community. I want to do everything I can to help get things resolved for you. I've already located your account and will do a thorough investigation, including a sales call review if one is available. It may take another business day to all of this, at least the top level things, but I will keep you updated along the way. Your patience is appreciated.

Thank you,

Amanda

Hi,

Actually, just spoke with one of my coworkers here in Executive Customer Care who let me know they are handling your case. He should be in touch with you regarding a resolution soon.

Thanks,

Amanda

Sophomore

Thank you, Amanda! I look forward to talking with him.
I received an email today from Nadia Carter (who, from the sound of it, looks like didn’t read my email). I tried sending emails on the Hughes site, but had character limitations and had to send 1, 2, 3, etc.,. She likely was responding to one of those & didn’t understand the history or situation.
Tags (1)
Distinguished Professor IV

@johnlawson1 wrote:

Stick to your guns! We have only had it for about a week and are already dissatisfied. They dont tell you about the latency issue with sattelite internet service. We had 3 mbps dsl and it was faster. Partly my fault for not doing enough research but I thaught 25 mbps would be faster. I was wrong! 

During your sales call the salesperson asks if you play online games.  If you indicate that you do, they will explain the difficulty with real time online gaming and the reason for it, with that being high latency.  

While the higher latency can affect a few different things, online real time gaming is the most prominent.  They can only ask so many questions during the sales call, and because of gaming's prevalence it is the latency related question they ask.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Hello,

Just checking in! I was told that an email reply was sent your way and a voicemail left on your phone from our corporate team here. 

Thanks,

Amanda

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in a while so this thread will be closed. Please feel free to reach out to your assigned corporate representative if you need further assistance on this issue.

Thank you,

Amanda