Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So much disappointment

Highlighted
Associate Professor

Re: So much disappointment

@dbradley0102 

1. Are you certain the sales person didn't give you the transmit power of the transceiver in the dish?

2. If this was a firm requirement for you and you feel the sales person misled you, you can request your sales call to be reviewed.

3. Otherwise, if you're just here to gripe, you're in the wrong place and you posted on someone else's 'support ticket' to do so. If you want to gripe and/or pile on to someone else's gripe, take it to social media, that's not what this site is for.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted
New Poster

2. If this was a firm requirement for you and you feel the sales person misled you, you can request your sales call to be reviewed. Then Please review it .. as I said, I asked how much power does the system pull since I only run solar power and the sales person said it only draws 2Watts!!!!
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

If your sales call is less than 6 months, it can be pulled to verified who said what. If you'd like your sales call reviewed, go to the Tech Support section, click on "start a topic," and post a request to have this done.  

Like @MarkJFine said, this is not a gripe site. For griping you need to head elsewhere. 

dbradley0102 wrote:
2. If this was a firm requirement for you and you feel the sales person misled you, you can request your sales call to be reviewed. Then Please review it .. as I said, I asked how much power does the system pull since I only run solar power and the sales person said it only draws 2Watts!!!!

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

Maybe the mods could lock this thread? 

Highlighted
Associate Professor

@dbradley0102 wrote:
Then Please review it .. as I said, I asked how much power does the system pull since I only run solar power and the sales person said it only draws 2Watts!!!!

I guess you dealt with the sales person the same way you didn't read the very bottom of my post that clearly disclaims I'm not a HughesNet employee.

Secondly, if you know of a modem that only draws 2w, I'd like to see it.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.