Hughesnet Community

So uh, yeah... it's um...national awkward day.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Liz

So uh, yeah... it's um...national awkward day.

awk.jpg

We've all been there... that time you wish you didn't say that thing, or when you did something and felt instant regret? Those awkward moments that we can hopefully now look back on and laugh? LET'S SHARE. LOL

I'll go first:

I went to a multi-day training conference with a colleague where we had take-home exams. We were the only ones from the company so we always linked up during breaks. Towards the end of the conference, we decided to go out to the waterfront for lunch since it was an especially lovely day outside. We bought crabcakes to go and ate right by the water.

We chatted about everything, and then at some point I asked my colleague which courses and exams she took so far. She mentioned this one exam I finished, so I blurted out, "Oh yeah that was easy, I got 100% on that." to which she replied, "I got [significantly lower score]."  

I only managed to utter "Ah." before stuffing my face with more crabcake and staring that the ducks in the water.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

13 REPLIES 13