cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ricky21613
Sophomore

Speed

Just playing around now

I am FAP'ed. So I figured I would do some test just for fun.

So how did I get here in the 1st place? Well I had to reset my cell phone. It got a ton of updates. I obviously was connected to my WiFi, which is not recommended I know. I was shocked at how much data it used to update. I got like 6 or so updates to the system. They had to be huge. I used something like half my data just for this job. End of the story is I got rid of the phone anyway and got a new one.

Since I am FAP'ed, I am testing my speed and how my system is working. Bottom line is not too bad at all. My speed test show a few different things. There are my HughesNet tests that show 30-40 or so. That is normal for my system. The Verizon ones are connected to 5G. I am surprised at the fast speed from my phone.

The last test is from my system while FAP'ed. Not bad. My system is very useable. I can do all the surfing I want at an acceptable speed for me. The Quadtranet are my system in normal state using a VPN.

I am pleased with my systems' performance while FAP'ed. Good job HughesNet. Now if you can just give me unlimited data, all will be well. hahahaha

testmy.PNG

13 REPLIES 13