cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TMN down?

Distinguished Professor II

Re: TMN down?

@Amanda wrote:

Depending on where you choose to stand, the Tower of Pisa leans in many different directions (double pun) ... I'm just happy to know that we can all agree pineapple on pizza is just plain wrong.

Uh, oh.  I guess I'm in the minority on this one.  Not that I would eat it all the time, but I actually do like a pizza with ham and pineapple once in a blue moon, though I haven't had one in a very long time.  Maybe a decade or more.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Professor

There are some very good pizzerias in Pisa, too. 

@Amanda wrote:

Depending on where you choose to stand, the Tower of Pisa leans in many different directions (double pun) ... I'm just happy to know that we can all agree pineapple on pizza is just plain wrong.

Professor

You're very close to getting drummed out of the community, Gabe.  LOL

"Uh, oh.  I guess I'm in the minority on this one.  Not that I would eat it all the time, but I actually do like a pizza with ham and pineapple once in a blue moon, though I haven't had one in a very long time.  Maybe a decade or more. "

@maratsade wrote:

You're very close to getting drummed out of the community, Gabe.  LOL  

And to think, I love anchovies, too!  Smiley Tongue  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Professor

Don't ask, don't tell, Gabe! LOL

And to think, I love anchovies, too!  Smiley Tongue  

We'll be taking that water bottle back now Gabe LOL

@Amanda wrote:

We'll be taking that water bottle back now Gabe LOL

Nope.  Ya can't have it!  I'm gonna hide it.  Smiley Tongue  

Professor

Alert, alert! Gabe's gone rogue!  LOL