Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tis the Season

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Tis the Season

@maratsade wrote:

I normally do that too, but the other day I wanted to post an animated gif and tried the iframe and it didn't work.

I've always posted gifs in the same way as pictures.  I'd always seen the iframes method listed for things, but I didn't understand how it worked or what I was supposed to do with it, so I never tried it.

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

Thing is, I tried to download the animated gif but Giphy didn't let me do it. They do offer an iframe, but I guess that doesn't work either... Smiley Tongue

Edit: Now posting the URL works, but iframe still does not. 

Highlighted

Pretty neat.  

This is all interesting because it can save me a little time and data when I want to post a picture or gif.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted

Coud you try posting an iframe from Testmy?  To insert code, click the </> symbol. I'd like to see if it works for you.

Highlighted

Like this?  

<a href="https://testmy.net/db/0a0-cDNBs">TestMy.net Test ID : 0a0-cDNBs</a><iframe loading="lazy" src="https://testmy.net/db/0a0-cDNBs&f=1" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="370" width="100%"></iframe>

Highlighted

Good to see it's not just me. Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

@maratsade wrote:

Good to see it's not just me. Smiley Happy 

Has it ever worked for either one (giphy and testmy), as far as you know?  

Highlighted

I think so, but I can't say I'm 100% sure.