Legacy plan are we stuck forever? ??

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tpp
Freshman

Legacy plan are we stuck forever? ??

I am looking for an official response on this matter, as I am considering cancelling the service and buying a repeater to get on Verizon as the signal seems to be improving.

Are those of us on an alternative satellite hn7000s stuck on it forever?Does Hughes have any plan to cut us a break and raise our download.

I think it is beyond ridiculous that people with gen5 fapped are getting far more than I do not on Fap.

On Vivaldi which shows the down load speed (I tried only to see the download and upload speed
Down 128kbps not on Fap at its best usually about 80kbps
Down 3.6kbps on fap......Lmao that is beyond acceptable, pathetic better explains it

Upload to my CPanel server not on Fap showed .02 to .03 mbps upload, it is unable to even hold the connection to finish an upload.... 143mb upload (yes sometimes you must upload someone's site to get paid, lol, takes 1.5 hours if it can even hold the connection that long. Is it not ridiculous that I must drive 13 miles to upload at the library now....

My last 3 bills are $76, $89 and this month again will be $76

Gen5 fapped is 10-50 times faster, paying less money than I am or actually the same at $50 month.

Honestly you can tell it has gotten worse as they stuff all of the Legacy plan folks on 1 transponder.....

SO are there any plans to help us or is this it???.... 250mb may have worked 7 years ago but it does not now.

I do get a kick out of people angry they get 2 or 3 or 5Mb on gen5 I'd be thrilled lol

Thank you, hopefully they respond
11 REPLIES 11