cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service and just cant get help

Highlighted
Freshman

No service and just cant get help

I'm wondering if I am crazy or not. I ordered Hughes net 4 months ago and it worked for a couple of days then it didn't work(not slowed, it didn't work at all, no connection) we called and they sent out a tech a couple weeks later, he fixed it and it worked for a couple of days then same thing so we call again same tech comes out a week or so later and said the job was installed wrong ( why he didn't fix it last time I dont know) and after an hour of working on it he would have to do a new install and he wasn't getting paid. And that's not even getting into the absolutely insulting customer service we had, they just wouldn't listen to me kept telling me they would give me more data ( all the data in the world means nothing if it dont work) and I just wanted the internet. But at this point I'm just done and want to be done with this business and I feel like do to the fact that in the past 4 months of service we have had about a week of internet that should be reason to void the contract. Oh and we still dont have internet
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: No service and just cant get help

Joshua12,

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the community! I'd like to take a closer look at the account and work with you to come to a resolution.

Please see my private message to proceed.

-Jay

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Professor I

If you wish to cancel your account, you need to call the customer service number, and you will very likely have to pay an early termination fee.  You could also choose to work with the HN staff on this site so the issues you have can be fixed.  

A moderator from this site may contact you today or tomorrow. 

Joshua12 wrote:
I'm wondering if I am crazy or not. I ordered Hughes net 4 months ago and it worked for a couple of days then it didn't work(not slowed, it didn't work at all, no connection) we called and they sent out a tech a couple weeks later, he fixed it and it worked for a couple of days then same thing so we call again same tech comes out a week or so later and said the job was installed wrong ( why he didn't fix it last time I dont know) and after an hour of working on it he would have to do a new install and he wasn't getting paid. And that's not even getting into the absolutely insulting customer service we had, they just wouldn't listen to me kept telling me they would give me more data ( all the data in the world means nothing if it dont work) and I just wanted the internet. But at this point I'm just done and want to be done with this business and I feel like do to the fact that in the past 4 months of service we have had about a week of internet that should be reason to void the contract. Oh and we still dont have internet

Freshman

We have been trying to work with them but after paying for 4 months of internet and not receiving but a week at what point is enough enough? How times is it ok for them to send out a tech before something more needs to happen? At what point do we get to say you have takin enough of our money without providing the service we have been paying for? 4 months this has been going on, several calls and techs and the bottomed line is Hughesnet didn't hold up there and of the deal and now I have to pay for it and that's wrong.
Distinguished Professor I

Hang in there until a moderator on this site replies to you. They have much more authority than the people you've been dealing with, and may have solutions for you.   @Damian , @Liz 

Freshman

Thank you

Joshua12,

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the community! I'd like to take a closer look at the account and work with you to come to a resolution.

Please see my private message to proceed.

-Jay

View solution in original post

Not just today's help but a fue days ago a tech support help me and they both were wounderfull I have had Hughes net.for many years I think 10 no or.more years never ever had a problem with them there great and there support team is great never called 1 time without getting the best help ever anyone that don't like Hughes.net.fo.t appreciate good internet.thrre great Dorothy greeny