Thinking about upgrading plans

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CWM030
Sophomore

Thinking about upgrading plans

I see thats theres a deal going on to get 30 gigs of data for  79.99 a month for 2 years. 

I am wondering what happens after that 2 years does it go to 100.00 ( rounded off)?

If so I would have to go back to 20 gigs and then wait for it to go on sale again and then reupgrade. 

I am wondering if I can keep paying that 79.99 once the 2 years are up and go back on that plan for another 79.99 for 2 years? ( and do another 2 years contract)?

I dont mind doing another 2 years because thats ( HN) is all we can get out here right now at the time being. 

PS.. Are there any kind of prorations upgrading right now.. My billing cycle ends the 13th of Dec?

Thanks,

Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@CWM030 

If the sale price if for two years that means that the price will revert to the normal plan price after those two years are up.  Right now that's $99.99, but it's possible that it could be different by then.  You would not be able to re-up for a sale price on the same plan.   The sale prices, when they have them, are only available when you change to a different plan.  

If you upgraded now your next bill would be prorated.  Basically, since you've already paid for your current service month, you'd get a credit for the remaining days of your current service month at the normal price, and a bill for the remaining days of your current service month at the new price.

Hope this helps.  🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@CWM030 

If the sale price if for two years that means that the price will revert to the normal plan price after those two years are up.  Right now that's $99.99, but it's possible that it could be different by then.  You would not be able to re-up for a sale price on the same plan.   The sale prices, when they have them, are only available when you change to a different plan.  

If you upgraded now your next bill would be prorated.  Basically, since you've already paid for your current service month, you'd get a credit for the remaining days of your current service month at the normal price, and a bill for the remaining days of your current service month at the new price.

Hope this helps.  🙂