Today's Outage Again, I Suggest A Message On The Customer Service Phone #

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ecoalex2
Tutor

Today's Outage Again, I Suggest A Message On The Customer Service Phone #

When I called customer service  today to see if I had a problem, or Hughes, I had to run the gauntlet , finally after 5 minutes the poor rep in Brownsville replied "yes, we are currently having an outage, it is a large one, we apologize for this". I suggested the outage message as I had a few times before, I used to hear when I called Wildblue.They had a message ready for such situations, and was flexible enough to be able to employ it as needed. "It would save you and me" I told him. "I'll write it your case" he responded.he gave me 3 days of my next bill,Hughes has always been great that way.I can't complain,Hughes has been great for me, I do suggest them to anybody that is looking for excellent satellite service broadband.
Still, I am perplexed why if Wildblue could have an outage message, why not Hughes, after I had suggested it 5 months before, and again even before that.

Some things don't change.
4 REPLIES 4
ecoalex2
Tutor

So they do have a message. I remember this kitty, it needs some herb:)
Liz

Hi ecoalex!

I've missed the cats. :3 I'm sorry you didn't hear the automated message at first, I'm not sure when it went up exactly, but I'm just aware that there was a message. Hope all is well with you, feel free to drop by if you need anything.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

ecoalex2
Tutor

Thanks Liz 🙂

My post to you had an oopsie, so I try again, shorter.
I called Hughes after about 10 mins after I had checked everything on my end.The Hughes rep was great.

Happy Thanksgiving

Liz

Oops, missed this last post. That cat looks thrilled to be dressed up. Thank you and enjoy your Thanksgiving as well, ecoalex!

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!