cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Booster? Wifi Extender?

Highlighted
Freshman

Re: Wifi Booster? Wifi Extender?

So what is the latest on the wifi extender?  It seems rather stupid that HughesNet's support FAQ tells you the what and the why about the extender, but I have found absolutely nothing throughout HughesNet that tells you where you can purchase the extender.  Am I just missing the obvious, or is the wifi extender still not available for sale via HughesNet?  I'm baffled.

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@CDMman

The WiFi Booster has been available for many months now.  To purchase one, please call 866-347-3292.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
Freshman

Thank you very much for that phone number.  It sure would be nice if HughesNet made that information easily accessible on their web site.

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@CDMman wrote:

Thank you very much for that phone number.  It sure would be nice if HughesNet made that information easily accessible on their web site.

You're very welcome.  Smiley Happy   It's their support number, as well, so if you ever need to call them for a problem, or even just a question about your account, that would be the number to call.  

Also, if you look at the top right on this forum you'll see a "Contact Us" button.  I didn't know this until just now, but the number is there, too, as is being able to contact them through email or chat.  I've seen that button a gazillion times, but I've never clicked on it.  Smiley Tongue  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

"Thank you very much for that phone number.  It sure would be nice if HughesNet made that information easily accessible on their web site."

It is easily accessible on their website (hughesnet.com). Click on the white and red SUPPORT button, and that will take you to another page with 3 huge blue buttons. The one on the far left reads CUSTOMER SUPPORT and it has the number underneath.