cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what does "silver", "gold", "ruby" represent when viewing the details of a local dealer?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Sophomore

Re: what does "silver", "gold", "ruby" represent when viewing the deta

jezra wrote:

I look forward to receiving the info so that I can move forward on my Gen5 upgrade

BTW, HughesNet is not permitting local HughesNet Retailers to handle Gen4 to Gen5 upgrade orders. You would need to contact HughesNet directly at 866 347 3292.

El Dorado Networks |Diamond Springs, CA | eldoradonetworks.com

Good morning Alan!

Thank you for your input, those are great points! I'm glad to hear these advantages from the local dealer perspective, makes sense!

Thanks,
Liz

Sophomore

Liz wrote:

Good morning Alan!

Thank you for your input, those are great points! I'm glad to hear these advantages from the local dealer perspective, makes sense!

When it comes to buying through a Local HughesNet Retailer, I'm a totally-biased and unapologetic Evangelist.

I believe it. Smiley Happy I just had no idea at first how this ranking could be useful to potential customers.

Thanks,
Liz

Sophomore

Liz wrote:

I believe it. Smiley Happy I just had no idea at first how this ranking could be useful to potential customers.

Admittedly, they could do a much better job of explaining the rankings on the Dealer Locator to help consumers know what they're looking at.

(Jezra, thanks for highlighting this problem. It didn't occur to me until you asked the question.)

Tutor

that's what I do Smiley Happy

For what it is worth, I called 2 local installers inquiring about Gen5. The 'silver' retailer was far more straight forward with providing answers to my questions.

I was impulse shopping for Gen5; had either of the installers been able to set me up with Gen5, I would now be a Gen5 customer.
Sophomore

jezra wrote:
For what it is worth, I called 2 local installers inquiring about Gen5. The 'silver' retailer was far more straight forward with providing answers to my questions.

Exactly why I wrote: "As a General Rule..." 

Your mileage may vary Smiley Happy

Sophomore

Has for the installer. Look for Gold or Silver pins on his lanyard or name badge.  They give out a Gold or Silver pin every quarter. So four times a year. They have given away pins for the last 5 quarters. I have 5 gold pins. But I only keep one on my name badge at a time.. They give them out for number of completions and customer feedback ratings.

Sophomore

gokartergo24 wrote:

Look for Gold or Silver pins on his lanyard or name badge....They give them out for number of completions and customer feedback ratings.

That's for fulfillment Installers. Self-installing Retailers don't get them (nor do we get CSATs) Smiley Sad

Sophomore

Sorry, I did not now that.