12.1.9 -- A transmit problem has occurred

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rossalissalove
Freshman

12.1.9 -- A transmit problem has occurred

First problem I am having is our internet service has been very poor over the past few weeks. Our 2g internet has been very slow and has become difficult to use. Second problem is that our 5g internet is nonexistent. The 5g internet will not show up on any of our devices (phones, computers, etc) for us to connect to. We have restarted our modem and all of our devices several times but nothing has worked. The error code 12.1.9 -- A transmit problem has occurred under State Code on systemcontrolcenter.com. Third problem is with hughesnet customer service. We have called the call center a couple of times and it has not been very helpful. Our issues with our internet service still has not been resolved. I was live chatting with a customer service rep and was told that it would cost us $125 to have a technician to come to resolve this issue. That is very unfair considering that it appears that there is an issue with hughesnet's equipment (dish or modem) and that we are good customers who make our monthly payments on time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi rossalissalove,

Thank you for your patience while your case was worked. I pulled up your account and I see that Wade has already issued a dispatch to replace the radio and modem. Your Dispatch is currently scheduled for Thursday, Jun 28, 2018 between 02:00 PM-05:00 PM. I'll privately message you your local tech's contact info so that you can coordinate if that time does not work out for you.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13