cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

14 years and counting... Thank you Hughes!

14 years and counting... Thank you Hughes!

This is my fourth Direcway/Hughes Net system in 14 years and counting. I am on Gen4 and am pleasantly surprised at the speed. Hughes has always worked hard to make sure that I get what I pay for and I'm happy with what I have. To be fair I understand the limitations of satellite internet and my expectations aren't for cable, fiber optic or dsl speeds. I'm also in a place where my only other option is so so cellular or dial up. Hughes does what I need it to do and when it doesn't Hughes works to make sure that it does! Thank you Hughes!
2 REPLIES 2

Re: 14 years and counting... Thank you Hughes!

Hi Carol,

We very much appreciate you being with us for all these years, and we are happy you're satisfied with your new Gen 4 service. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments, it really means a lot to us. I know you last worked with Warren who upgraded you to Gen 4; he's out for the day, but I will be sure he sees your post.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Re: 14 years and counting... Thank you Hughes!

Hello Carol, It is nice to see a happy hughesnet customer who has been with them as long as you have.