Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15 to 30 sec. Response time.

Distinguished Professor III

Re: 15 to 30 sec. Response time.

@gaines_wright wrote:

@GabeU wrote: 

1. Visit the System Control Center (SCC) http://192.168.0.1 in your web-browser.

2. Click the gray "i" icon at the top to go to Advanced Configuration.

Hmmmm.  I don't get a gray  'i".  Even with no addons running     

It's VERY light and can be quite difficult to see/find if you're not familiar with its exact placement.  

Capture.JPG

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Thanks.  I found it now.  

Freshman

Something happened overnight. The responce times are now 3 to 5 sec. and the errors on the Diagnostic page have been gone since midnight.  Not sure what happened. No post on this thread about the solution..  

Freshman

Also canceled the tech.

Good morning BS2000,

Thank you for the update! Not sure what happened either, I didn't do anything but run diagnostics on your site and create a dispatch. There weren't any updates or reports about any network degradation that would've affected you. I'm just glad the performance has improved.

If you start having any issues with connectivity, please don't hesitate to drop by the community again, it will be likely that I will have to re-issue a dispatch.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->