cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1st day after new Data Allowance, down to 66%. Data does not last entire month and I have the maximum plan...

Re: 1st day after new Data Allowance, down to 66%. Data does not last entire month and I have the maximum plan...

I cancelled my service with HughesNet ... and went with EXEDE internet ... works so much better ... research EXEDE ... as satellite internet is my only option also ...

Re: 1st day after new Data Allowance, down to 66%. Data does not last entire month and I have the maximum plan...

Satellite internet is not DSL ... when you live only where satellite is your only option to have to make decisions ... as I was with HughesNet for 4 years ... then switched to their Gen4 ... service got worse ... tech came to my house and said there was nothing he could do to improve my service ... he said it was HguhesNet problem with having too many customers and they had to cut back on their service to give everyone some service ... and check with HughesNet in the fine print ... their service can be close to non-existence and they are still in the marketing ads ... even with low output ... and also check with HughesNet and see where your dish is in location to the satellite beam ... if you are in the middle good reception ... if you are on the outer edge ... service sucks and always will ... it is all in the fine print ... and to me this is happening to many customers nation wide ... so obviously the problem is in HughesNet hands ... not ours ... HughesNet tells these little white lies ... and most of us do not question when the install is going on ... then we find out later ...
Associate Professor

Highlighted

Charles, she's not advertising she's expressing her OPINION and HELPING someone whom says they have no ALTERNATIVE solution!! Show me in the Guidlines where it says we can't compare the two or mention another companys name!!

I have hughes my parents 3 blocks up th road have exceed, I've tried both personally I won't BOAST about either one SMH.... 
Associate Professor

My opinion is this, it's an advertisement, which is against the community guidelines.  Get over it, don't like what I post, then don't read it.

Charles you might like to not lecture me today ... I am well aware of this forum as I was a HughesNet customer for 4 years ... I am offering a suggestion ... I could really care less but when someone ask a question I will attempt to help ... Now Charles read the fine print and tell me where I am incorrect ... an opinion is an opinion ... if you wish to debate I am always up to a good lively debate ... but not lecture from you sir ... unless you own controlling interest in HughesNet ... OK ... enjoy your day sir !!!!

Charles, Hard not to read it when you get "the bulldog" act going on quite a few post!! Elizabeth could have said the vary same thing to you!!   Here I trhought "CHAMPIONS" were respected members of HUGHES because they were HELPFULL not because they insist on interjecting there opinion in a GUARD DOG
manner on quite a few post..

At least she attempted to HELP the OP all you've done in this post is lecture another poster (not the OP) and correct her on false information she was given!!

AND that is my OPINION, don't like it DON"T read it!! SMH

The service has been the same almost from day one. It will never change. Hughes gets away with it and there is nothing anyone can do really other than try and go with another provider. Yes we got ZONKED!

@Charles Scott, Champion ... may I ask what this Champion means? Also right back at you sir ... if you do not like my comments ... butt out !!! do not read ... I did not wake up this morning to find you were god or the page caretaker ... I have not broken any guidelines ... I will and can continue to give an opinion ... now I know I can piss you off I may do more ... remember you threw the first at me ...

Associate Professor