2.1.1 after power outage

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Crouleau97
New Poster

2.1.1 after power outage

Lost power about a week ago for a brief period throughout the night. When I woke up our internet was out. I tried resetting the modem and checking all cables and found nothing. Having a hard time getting ahold of someone on the phone due to covid-19.
4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Hang in there until a rep on this site replies to you.  The status your system is showing , according to my list, is 

"Unable to communicate with outdoor unit." A rep will likely run diagnostics and tell you what the next steps are.  

*I am not a Hughesnet employee or representative. This is a customer-to-customer tech support community, and I am a customer.

Crouleau97 wrote:
Lost power about a week ago for a brief period throughout the night. When I woke up our internet was out. I tried resetting the modem and checking all cables and found nothing. Having a hard time getting ahold of someone on the phone due to covid-19.

Liz

Good morning crouleau97,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I definitely can assist you in getting back onilne. Pleaseprivate message me your account number (SAN) or the associated phone number so I can get started.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi Crouleau97,

I got your PM, thank you! After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering.

Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Friday, Apr 3, 2020 between 08:00 AM-11:00 AM . The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Hi Crouleau97,

Just following up on your site, I see it's back online now. Glad the tech was able to help. If you have any other concerns, feel free to drop by the community again. Have a good weekend!

-Liz