Hughesnet Community

21.2.12 walled garden mode on new ht1100

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Erick Kimbel

21.2.12 walled garden mode on new ht1100

I have had my new ht1100 installed for about a month and i got a 21.2.12 code today. It says seasonal suspension? I cant access the internet at all and when i try it says
"Application Blocked!
You have attempted to use an application which is in violation of your internet usage policy." It says this no matter what i use to access the internet. it just happend this morning.
11 REPLIES 11
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Are you the primary account holder? Sounds like somebody set an account suspension, unless it got assigned to the wrong SAN.

Do you have a case number?
Erick Kimbel

i am the primary account holder and i didnt set up a suspension. i dont have a case number
Mordacious

What you need to do is post the serial number from your modem and on Monday when the Official Reps get in they will look at you account to see what has happened

I think we had someone else with this same issue just a few days ago. I told him to get some sun block and believe it or not the problem just went away. Wish I could tell you more than wait for the reps, but that's the best I got.
Erick Kimbel

The esn is 10519917
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Erick, have you tried calling tech service?  Sure, the reps here can get you better results with something complicated, but this may be something simple that the phone techs could resolve.  I wouldn't want to wait until I was answered by a rep on Monday, but that's just me. 
Erick Kimbel

I may give them a call tomorrow. what # do I call.
GabeU

866-347-3292
sarah leach
New Poster

It sound like maybe she needs to register the modue on the network by so that wall garden is saying no instead
Erick Kimbel

I have now learned that the other account holder that pays has canceled the account. thanks for the replies though!
GabeU

That's a bummer.  It's good that it was easily figured out, though, I suppose.  Good luck. 
Amanda

Ditto on what Gabe said. Sorry to see you go! 

Amanda