cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$214.00 charge pending to my bank account without my authorization for radio transmitter

Re: $214.00 charge pending to my bank account without my authorization for radio transmitter

Ok. Thank you. I will let you know once I put it in the mail.

Re: $214.00 charge pending to my bank account without my authorization for radio transmitter

Chris,
I have removed the radio transmitter from the satellite but i have not received the shipping label by email. I checked my inbox and spam but did not see an email regarding the shipping label. My email address is again is ebbiethomas@aol.com. Can you please have them resend the email and let me know what the heading will be?

Thank you,
Ebbie
Alum

Hi Ebbie,

We sent you another email. Let us know if you receive it.

Thanks,
Chris

Hello Chris,
I am sorry I didn't respond earlier. I did receive the shipping label and mailed the radio transmitter out on Wednesday, Dec. 2nd. Through the tracking number with UPS, I have confirmation that the package was received by Hughes Net on Friday, Dec. 4th.

This notice serves as proof of delivery for the shipment listed below.
Tracking Number: 1Z19375X9096406027
Reference Number(s):60000865000000685
Service:UPS GroundWeight:4.00 lbs
Delivered On: 12/04/2015 8:36 A.M.
Delivered To: GAITHERSBURG, MD, US
Signed By:BAITELY
Left AtSmiley Very Happyock

Now that your company has received the radio transmitter, how long will it take for me to be reimbursed the $214.00?

~Ebbie
Alum

Hi Ebbie,

Thanks for keeping us posted. I do also see it as received. I have generated the refund and it will go out from our system at midnight. From there depending on your bank you should receive it within 3-5 business days. Once you receive it please let us know so we can mark this resolved.

Thank you,
Chris

Hello Chris,
I just wanted to let you know that the refund posted to my account yesterday. Thank you so much for your assistance in resolving this issue.

Ebbie
Alum

Hi Ebbie,

I'm glad to hear everything is squared away. We'll go ahead and mark this as resolved and close this thread. If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to create a new post.

Thank you,
Chris