3 Days No Internet

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mattbrown356
Freshman

3 Days No Internet

I was on hold for well over an hour tonight.  Now I'm tethered through my phone now.  Obviously this won't work for my remote work situation, and I'm having to find other options.  This was my third call to resolve the issue, but finally hung up.  The first two calls had no resolution, only that they think the gateway was undergoing maintenance.  I'm pretty sure my modem is fried since there was a power outage right before the issue started.  Please fix it or cancel my account.  Thanks, Matt.

phone support.png

5 REPLIES 5
mattbrown356
Freshman

FYI, I don't receive mail at the address listed on my account, so shipping a new modem won't work in this case.  If you think that's the issue, we will have to use an alt address.

Still wasn't working this morning. 

Day 6, no interent.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

I hope the mods will be able to get back to you today...

@Liz @Jay 

@mattbrown356,

Thank you for contacting us. We are currently experiencing an increase in demand for our social media agents. This has resulted in a delay when it comes to responses through our various platforms. 

With that being said, I see you called in to receive support with your issue today. When running diagnostics, it appears the equipment is now fully operational and a device has been successfully connected for the past hour. I also see that you were recently installed in which the modem can take some time to initialize. From the looks of things, everything should be up and working correctly now. 

If you experience another outage, please let us know here and we will perform deeper troubleshooting. 

-Damian