404 Not Found message

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bjkirk
New Poster

404 Not Found message

When trying to log in on my mobile device to check my emails I receive this message. I can sign in from my husband’s phone and have no problems. This has been going on for a while. I followed the steps to sync my HughesNet to my mobile email app but can only see my inbox. Is there a way to access all my folders through there?
5 REPLIES 5
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@bjkirk 

• Does the problem occur only with your mobile device's email app?  Can you access your email directly on the HughesNet webmail page when using your mobile device's web browser, such as the built in one or Google's? 

• What email app are you using? 

• Does your husband's phone, which isn't experiencing the problem, use the same email app?  

With any personal information edited out, of course, it may help to provide a screenshot of what you're seeing.

I receive this when I’m using Google or Safari. While using my phones email app all I can access are inbox, sent and trash folders. On my husbands phone I am able to sign in through Google with no problem. My laptop is out of commission right now and that is why I found the issue on my phone.
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@bjkirk 

I'm not very versed in phones to know why one phone would work and the other doesn't for the same activity.  

The only thing I can think of is that maybe there is some type of add on or other application that is causing issues while trying to reach your mail.  Like maybe an ad blocker or something similar.  There may also be some kind of settings adjustment that needs to be performed on the phone, but I don't know what or how to check it.

Hopefully another subscriber or a rep will reply with some ideas of what to try to get it working properly, as it certainly should be.

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Good morning bjkirk,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I'm curious as to how you're trying to access your HughesNet e-mail on your phone. Some phones have an integrated e-mail app on which you can connect your e-mail account, which bypasses any need to log into that account via web browser.

You're saying you've tried Google or Safari, so does that mean you're visiting https://myhughesnet.hughesnet.com/ and tapping on the My Email link in the top right corner as shown?:

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!