cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7000 Dowload Allowance Zone Problem Again.........

Freshman

I am having the same HN7000S Free Download Period not working problem that I had last September. I've had this problem for a few days now. If I set something up to download between 2am and 7am it is still eating up my daily download allowance. I've been a loyal customer for about 19 years or so. Louis Howard

3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: 7000 Dowload Allowance Zone Problem Again.........

Wow, you have terrible luck with this. Smiley Sad  

I see another person is/was having a very similar problem.  I wonder if, in this case, they are related.  

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/Tech-Support/What-happened-tonight-to-the-download-period/m-p/990...

Whatever the case, I'm sure Liz or Amanda will help and get it fixed again.  

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Hi nightmaster,

Thanks for posting, perhaps there is a trend. Let me escalate your case to engineering as well.

Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Hi nightmaster,

Looks like there was an adjustment made this weekend for broadband remotes like yours. Most sites updated automatically after the adjustment and continued to function normally, but in some cases if the modem was powered down or somehow was not able to update, then what you're experiencing would happen.

I've e-mailed you instructions from engineering to follow to force update your modem and get things back to normal. If you have any questions about the process, please send me a private message.

Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.