cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90% degraded and I've tried MANY reboots and power cycles

90% degraded and I've tried MANY reboots and power cycles

So I've disconnected everything but my pc from the POS. Ran diag tests and it comes up 90% degraded so nothing will connect. Tried reseating coax but nothing changes...its Xmas eve and I received a tablet for Xmas but I won't be able to use it. We've never had great service anyway but now we have none.
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: 90% degraded and I've tried MANY reboots and power cycles

@Depot1200

Is this something that just started?  A few questions...

1. What is the "State Code" shown in the System Summary box at the top of this page?
  2. What is the "Satellite Receive Signal Strength" in the WAN Info box on the bottom left of the same page?
  3. What is shown for the "Satellite Name" and the "Beam ID" in the Satellite box on the bottom right of this page?  This info can be used to determine where your gateway is so that the weather can be checked, as bad weather at your gateway can affect your service.
  4. Have you had any recent high wind issues? 

Lastly, though I have no doubt you are not happy in having to deal with this issue, please refrain from using foul language, including well known abbreviations, on this Community.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro