cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A painful experience from initial sales call to a 25 minute call to customer service today that led nowhere.

Highlighted
Assistant Professor

Re: A painful experience from initial sales call to a 25 minute call to customer service today that led nowhere.

Dee, I'd love to help as a 10+ year HughesNet customer. Do you mind breaking your posts into paragraphs?
Maybe just me but my brain goes to mush trying to read one huge post. Serious, not being snarky, it is just very hard for me to read and provide a useful response.

Re: A painful experience from initial sales call to a 25 minute call to customer service today that led nowhere.

Sorry, I just needed to vent.

Terrible service and customer service representative care less
t
Alum

Hi jmessenger,

I just checked in with your account and see that you called in to get your VoIP activated. Glad to see everything worked out. However we'd still like to help with your other concerns. Were you able to run some tests for us? If you are still experiencing slow service I'm sure we can help get it resolved. Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you,
Chris