cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AGSL...do I really have to use them?

Re: AGSL...do I really have to use them?

Good morning Sarah,

Thank you for posting, I'm sorry to hear what happened. We pulled up your account based on your community profile information and we'll investigate your case history.

Regarding your slow speeds, please connect your computer directly to the modem and run some speed tests for us to evaluate. Please run a set of 5 speed tests 3 times over the course of a 24 hour period for us to properly evaluate your speeds. Your patience and cooperation is appreciated, and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Speed test: http://consumer.performancetests.hughesnet.com

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Thanks Liz. I'll see how I go over the next 2 days regarding speed. We had a couple of severe storms and it may be attributed to that

Thank you for mentioning the storms, those can certainly have an affect on performance. 

Regarding your inquiry about the free year of service you won in our photo contest: since you got the move program when you relocated, which normally comes with a new 12 month commitment, we'll make that new commitment be the free year. We'll post back once we have an update on that process.

Please let us know if you have additional questions.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Hi Sarah,

Just an update on your free year of service; it will go into effect 11/10/14, your next billing cycle.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz