cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANY idea why i cannot sign in to MY DASHBOARD.??????

ANY idea why i cannot sign in to MY DASHBOARD.??????

I NEED the Dashboard meters. I cannot sign in to access them. 

I have tried Chrome and Internet Explorer as browsers and still get a red security message.  

I have had no problem with accessing Dashboard at www.my.hughesnet.com  for about 6 weeks and making screenshots from all the meters there.  The www.Customercare.myhughesnet.com  works fine and I like those meters and tabulated charts better.  

WHY do I need my Dashboard and the info accessed only therein? 

I have been having DDDD for 6 months.  Gwalk is working with me to make a COGENT, hopefully CLEAR case for engineering.  DDDD only occurs when Ethernet cable in my small not high tech world is DISCONNECTED.  But it is occurring consistently for DAYS now,. Hours at a time.  I have NOT received replies to the few posts here and have updated the record through my primary ISP, which is FRONTIER. I will check the profile settings here now. 

Thank you, 

Larry Lewis in North Idaho
5 REPLIES 5

Re: ANY idea why i cannot sign in to MY DASHBOARD.??????

Well, folks, WHILE doing all this and having NO access to Dashboard all day. I posted the above. It is one of TWO screens I have gotten. The OTHER was one with some RED "SECURITY"  warnings, a screen saying something about security certificate, or some such.  

I searched the forum here.  . One things from Bill said to RESET the modem.  That did not work, either. I have very, very seldom have had to reset HT1100 modem in 3 years with Hughes.  (well, HT1000 last year) 

For no known reason this just started to work. HOORAY!  

Thank you all!

-Larry and Nathanael in North Idaho

I can't access anything to do with signing in Dashboard email etc. I have been trying all day.
BJ

mine is still doing it. i can view the home page but not the support on the dash

Hello everyone!

Our engineers are currently working to resolve the inability to access e-mail, but in the meantime this workaround seems to help. First, navigate to http://supportcenter.myhughesnet.com or simply click the link  and try to login again. Be sure if you are typing it in manually, you type it as "http" with no 's' at the end. Please let us know if you are still unable to access your email this way.

Thank you,
Amanda
BJ

Amanda ive been trying to make payment so make a not of that it will be paid when support is fixed bc that link starts out working but blanks out before its a loaded to beable to click on make payment. thats the only way i can do it bc my info is saved. make a note of it please

Brian