Hughesnet Community

AOL is blocking E-mail from Hughesnet addresses -

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Terry3199

AOL is blocking E-mail from Hughesnet addresses -

There used to be a section in support where we could just list the e-mail addresses that we were blocked from sending to, but I cannot find it.  Going to customer support, no one seems to know what I am talking about.  I am currently blocked by AOL - is anyone else experiencing this?  Where do I list this so the block which AOL has placed against Hughesnet can be removed?  And NO, I am not interested in spoofing my  modem so AOL will not know I am with Hughes!  I don't want to SNEAK in, I want the block removed!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda

Hello All,

I've received an update. Our e-mail support team was able to send an email to a test AOL account using a hughes.net e-mail account. They reported there was no issues sending to AOL. The header that was provided to us by Terry indicates there was an individual block placed on that e-mail address. If the person you are trying to e-mail to has accidentally filtered you as spam, or their mailbox has filtered you as spam, they will need to place you on their safe senders list. This is especially true if you are sending daily e-mails that may cause the other person's inbox to inadvertently mark you as spam.

Please check with these users from AOL to make sure that you are on their safe senders list and re-try the messages again. If you still experience issues after this, please let us know.

Thank you.
Amanda

View solution in original post

31 REPLIES 31