cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS router RT-AC68U

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: ASUS router RT-AC68U

BirdDog....that is way way too many devices for me to monitor.  Remember I have a daily limit!  Doubt I wil ever have a smart TV or more than one smartphone.  LOL
Highlighted
Assistant Professor

Yes, but I'm on a different model and pages may be different due to that also.
Highlighted
New Poster

BirdDog.....I'm pretty happy with the firmware that came installed in my ASUS router.  Does all that I wanted it to do.  
Highlighted

Bird Dog, am I seeing right and your TV is working through router? You have streaming TV?
Highlighted
Assistant Professor

yorkytime and Phyllis, daily limit does negate most all streaming from places like Netflix even at low definition. I do like my SmartTV for Netflix and don't leave it connected when not doing streaming. Most newer TVs are just as cheap Smart as those that aren't. 
Highlighted
Assistant Professor

Phyllis, yes but we only do streaming at low definition and don't go crazy with it. Would be a nightmare with kids though.
Highlighted
New Poster

BirdDog,  I get my NetFlix through the mail on CD's.  Serves us well for the few movies we want to watch.  <G>
Highlighted
Honorary Alumnus

Thats net.
My old Netgear is messing up from time to time. Benn threating to replace it. If fact I had a couple of Asus models in hand in Best Buy today but they didn't have the one I wanted in store.

In the top one above you have "all clients" selected. Can you pull up individual devices ?

Highlighted
Assistant Professor

Got tired of waiting for DVD's, now we can just choose whatever we're in the mood for on the weekends. Whatever works for folks. Then again with daily allowance not really an option for you anyway.
Highlighted
Honorary Alumnus

On the other hand having a lot of DVD's (over 2000 here) AND being old means that if you re-run one its like seeing it for the first time. Smiley Happy