cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATA activation error HSC010. Chat support refuses to help.

Freshman

ATA activation error HSC010. Chat support refuses to help.

My new ata box doew not activate, just like the last one hughesnet sent. Getting activation error HSC010. Spent hours talking you various untrained tech support people on chat support who would put me on hold, and then, after waiting and waiting, all came to the same conclusion: that I should call tech support, because they had no way of fixing the problem. (call tech support with a phone that doesn't work because the ata box failed to activate). Maybe if they send me an RMA, I can send all these ATA boxes back. Hughesnet refuses to get someone to actually do their jobs to adjust or repair the settings. This is a total waste of my time. 

2 REPLIES 2
Freshman

Re: ATA activation error HSC010. Chat support refuses to help.

I see no one replies to these things either. Why do you have email, chat, and community "support" if no one in any of these formats is willing and/or qualified to solve technical issues?

Re: ATA activation error HSC010. Chat support refuses to help.

Martin,

Please accept our apologies for not responding to you right away. After taking a look at your account I see that the service is already active and if you hooked up a phone to it, should be able to make a call. 

You are receiving an error when trying to activate because of the fact that it is already active. When you are in the Support Center > My Services area, you can click on "Manage" next to HughesNet Voice and then the blue "Manage" button in the next popup window. Your login email address is m*******7@hughes.net 

Please let me know if you cannot Manage your voice service using this method.

Thank you,

Amanda