Hughesnet Community

Account not found errors on the MyAccount Website.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JBV
New Poster

Account not found errors on the MyAccount Website.

We are having constant problems with the MyAccount website - "account not found" and similar errors everywhere. The website is basically unusable. The problems are intermittent - every once in a while a page will load fine, but the vast majority of the time we get the errors. We've tried multiple browsers, cleared cache, different devices, different networks (including trying on a smartphone via t-mobile cell network), even incognito mode all to no avail. We tried to add a static IP to our account and it fails every single time with the exact same error. If it were my company, I'd rather have no website than let customers see this one. Here's a link to screenshots showing the smorgasbord of errors we get on the site: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqPHd46zdNYTgcw2LjsLV5XjnO2Z5Q?e=hquE9X Again, if we refresh many times, every so often we will see what we should see, but the majority of the time, for the duration of this week, we just get errors.
2 REPLIES 2
MarkJFine
Professor

Try rebooting the modem. Sometimes it's a certificate registration problem (which is associated with the DNS corruption problem).

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

I will try this.  I can't see how it would help, however, as we are getting the same issue even when I log into the website from a completely separate (non-Hughesnet) network and from devices that have never connected to the Hughesnet network.